Sunday, April 3, 2011

DAY 3

I've been soo super busy lately that i haven't had time to write anything on here let alone think about writing anything on here. Yesterday I sat in a van feeling carsick for 3 and a 1/2 hours on my way back from a meet in Williamsburg, then had to run 12 miles hard and then immediately go home to shower and get to work. Now Im up for work this morning for work and I really don't have time to be doing this now but o well. Whenever I do get the time I have some really good recipes to post on here. Just the other night I made some gluten free wonton wrappers stuffed with 4 different kinds of shrimp filling :-) . I also made some angel food cake which pretty much taste exactly like the original! Anyway I'll have to get back to this later as I need to get ready for work. :-/

By the way if your gluten free and reading this you should check out Cafe Harmony. It is amazing and located next to Harmony Farms a natural grocery store with tons of gluten free food. I know that was random but I though it was important

No comments:

Post a Comment